In this Article, I explained about Application Architecture.
· Application Architecture.
· Software Architecture.
· Types of Application Architecture.
· Definition of Application Architecture:
· The applications architecture is specified on the basis of business requirements.
· It involves defining the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems in terms of functional coverage.
· It is differed from Software architecture.
· Definition of Software Architecture:
· Software architecture is commonly defined in terms of structural elements and relationships.
· Types of Application Architecture:
1. One Tier Architecture.
2. Two Tier Architecture.
3. Three Tier Architecture.
1. One Tier Architecture:
· One user can run on a Personal Computer.
· The entire required components to run the application are located within it.
· User interface, business logic, and data storage are all located on the same machine.
· They are the easiest to design, but the least scalable.
2. Two Tier Architecture:
· It supplies a basic Network between Client and Server.
· Improves scalability and divides the user interface from the data layers.
3. Three Tier Architecture:
· 3 layers commonly known as: Presentation Layer (PL/UI), Business Logic Layer (BLL) & Data Access Layer (DAL).
One Tier Architecture:
2. Two Tier Architecture:Three Tier Architecture: